Welcome to 3D Fire Design, LLC | 3-Dimensional and Non-3 Dimensional Fire Designs
3D Fire Design specializes in fire sprinkler design, fire system designs, suppression and related systems. We are proud to offer both 3-Dimensional design as well as non-3-Dimensional design (modeling) and coordination. Our nationwide and international clients range from medical centers, warehouse facilities, condominiums,
high rise office buildings, community centers, among many other large-scale organizations and business.
VIew some sample projects to get a feel for our workflow and quality in design services.
We are fully NICET IV certified, and have extensive experience with all types of construction.
We also carry extensive knowledge of
the NFPA standards which is used to design the best
and most efficient sprinkler systems possible. 3D Fire Design is proud to bring experience which ranges from Estimation
(sales), Design Management, Project Management, & Lead Design.
Click on image to enlarge
Certification / Education:
- Nicet IV - Cert. # 105930
-Washington State – Beginning in 2014 the state of Washington will discontinue the “For Design Only” certification, thus my services can only be provided to licensed Fire Sprinkler Contractor’s in the State of Washington.
- AFSA Advanced Series in Automatic Fire Sprinkler Design
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management - University of Phoenix
- Vermont – Sprinkler Designer NICET LVL 3 - #I3-105930
British Virgin Islands
Contact 3D Design today for your free quote!
|All Sprinklers Plans Include:
1. Calculations and Product Data Sheets
2. Seismic Calcs, Details, and Print-outs (as needed)
3. Dimensions, elevations, sections, details,
main tags, & line tags
4. Color Codes
5. Installation notes to provide fitters with everything they need for a complete installation.
Sprinklers plans are designed using MEPCAD's AutoSPRINK Fire Sprinkler Design Software.
Fire protection plans are drawn automatically in a 3D object based environment using realistic pipe, fittings
and devices for more accurate designs, fabrication
1. MEPCAD AutoSprink vr11 Platinum
2. AutoDesk Autocad (Architectural and Mechanical) 2012
3. AutoDesk Revit Architecture 2012
4. AutoDesk Navisworks Manage 2011 & Freedom
5. TyCode (Tyco Code Reference Software)
6. Tol-Brace (Seismic Calculation Software)
2. HydraCad v50
3. Walsch Calculations
4. MEPCAD AutoSprink vr8 & vr10
5. AutoDesk Autocad (Architectural and Mechanical) 2012
6. AutoDesk Revit Architecture 2012
7. AutoDesk Navisworks Manage 2011 & Freedom
8. Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, & Publisher)
9. Adobe Acrobat X Pro